3 Easy Everyday Hairstyles | Hairstyles in Under 2 Minutes
Who says gorgeous hairstyles require a lot of time and effort?
This week we have a video tutorial for your with hairstyles that are perfect for days when you want to hit the snooze button a couple of times and have that extra 30 minutes of shut-eye. These quick and easy hairstyles are exactly what you need on days when you don’t have the time to doll up! Have an extra 5 minutes to spare? Clip-in your Razzl Dazzl Hair clip-in extensions for that extra va-va-voom! Here are 10 reasons why they are so awesome.
Hairstyle 1: The flower bun half updo
- Gather all your hair above your ears and secure it into a small ponytail.
- Divide the ponytail into three parts and start braiding a regular three strand braid and secure with a hair elastic
- Fan out the braid to make each ‘petal’ appear bigger and fuller. Do this by gently massaging and stretching our each stitch of the braid
- Finally, wrap the braid around its base to give it the shape of a flower or rosette. Gently fan out the bun to make it look more dramatic. Take your time with this to ensure it has a beautiful flower shape. Secure with lots of bobby pins or u-pins.
And there you have it. A super cute hairstyle that takes a few minutes to create but looks like you’ve put in so much effort!
Hairstyle 2: The crown braid
- Gather 2-inch sections of hair that frames your face on both sides
- Divide each section into 3 sections and braid them into a regular 3-strand braid
- Overlap the two braids one over the other just above your ears at the crown of your head.
- Secure with plenty of bobby pins
How easy was that?! And so gorgeous!
Hairstyle 3: The Knot Half-Updo
- Gather all the hair above your ear and wrap it around your fingers to create a single loop. Pass the end of the section through the loop to create a knot.
- Secure the knot in place with some bobby pins.
- Fan out the knot bun to make it look big and dramatic.
Such a simple technique yet so chic! This hairstyle is personally my favourite amongst the three.
What are your go-to hairstyles on days when you are racing against time? Let us know in the comments below. Don't forget to share this blog post with your girl friends! xoxo
Blog Author: Mansi Deshmukh